Posts Tagged with "1%"

Time For An Economy That Works For All

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

0 Comments

Time For An Economy That Works For All

Have you occupied the board room yet? In case you have no idea what I’m talking about: Last week, RAN teamed up with groups like NY Communities for Change, Main Street Alliance, and The New Bottom Line, as well as blogs like Crooks & Liars and Down With Tyranny!, to launch OccupytheBoardRoom.org. The site lets [...]

Continue reading...

It’s Time To #OccupytheBoardRoom

Saturday, October 15, 2011

2 Comments

It’s Time To #OccupytheBoardRoom

It’s time to #OccupytheBoardRoom. Thousands of protesters have been occupying Wall Street for the past several weeks to take their demands for social and economic justice directly to the richest 1% of Americans — the very folks who are benefiting most from the inequality in our system while the other 99% of us face endless [...]

Continue reading...